15.4.09

chipping salt from your lips

Sorry for the missed post yesterday. I had a busy day, and I didn't have internet the entire time.

I woke up fairly early and wrote some poetry before going to Dunn's to read for on of my classes. Dunn's didn't have internet, though, which was a serious problem. Then I went to lab, which I skipped out on early to talk to my professor about the possibility of an honor's project, more on that later. Then I went to Tea Garden and just hung out for a while, as I had nothing useful to do, and then found my friends there, which was nice. I ate dinner at CoffeeNews, a nice treat, and then drove some folks over to downtown mpls for a poetry slam at Kieran's Irish Pub. A Mac student was participating, and got 6th, which means he gets a chance to compete in the MPLS finals later. Sweet. I got back to my apartment at midnight after dropping off the car, and had no internet, so no post.

I'm also aware that I didn't put up a poem last week. I'm sorry. I'm also surprised Tasha didn't say anything.

So, I will be doing an honor's project, and it will be on novel uses of tagging in the system I'll be working on this summer. Sounds pretty cool. Thing is, I have to get the project proposal done early, because my professor's going to be out of town. So this is all of a sudden a busy week.

3 comments:

  1. yay crunch time project proposals. Aren't they fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too busy thinking about stanzas to pester you. I will do better this coming Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! yay honors project, good luck with the proposal! and for a busy day, it sounds nice.hope it was.

    ReplyDelete