7.12.08

and resign your slight regime to time

I've commented on some of the posts, if people want to check back. Did people like the poetry every day thing? I enjoyed doing it, and it's not like I don't have a whole shitload to post...

Here's a paper update from your favorite CS student; although, if this guy is your actual favorite, I wouldn't mind.

AI - 7/12ish I'm guessing; it's a 10-15 pager, and we've got a LOT of diagrams. ;P

Algorithms - 3.5 single-spaced out of ... ? I don't know. 5 or so single spaced? Something like that.

German - 0/4 I've done a lot of thinking though, and I have an extension due to the crrrazyness that is my finals "week" (read: 24 hours)

Chinese - semester essay portfolio is done/done, and the test is not studied for/ready to go.

3 essays due within 24 hours of eachother on Monday/Tuesday, a test on Wednesday at 10, work Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, moving in on to my new place Monday during the day, and Angie gets here Monday night! Huzzah!

However, I get to see a friend at work tonight, as she's coming back from Italy after studying abroad. On the subject of Tashas, ninja-chan I need to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. holy shit that's a lot to do before next week. good luck, don't go crazy. and my pepermint white mocha made me and my tummy quite happy. i'll be it's spokesman.
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, seems you get done before me so I'm sure we can work something out. Sat. the 13th I have a final until 12:30, after that I could chill... Wednesday 18th(?) I have one from 8-10 in the morning and will have to be in town until 4:30 anyway, so that's a possiblity. Dunno, give me a call I guess... ^_^

    ReplyDelete