3.10.08

It seems so few would know what just to do as the new, new and improved lucky you

Today was nice. I slept until noon, had class, didn't do homework, went to work and worked floor which was nice and easy, and then bought my plane ticket to see Angie over Halloween weekend, which is going to be amazing!!! She's now singing in my ear about how she "wants, wants her boyfriend."

In case people hadn't noticed, all the post titles in a while come from The Mercury Craze by Subtle.

I have a lot of homework to get done ahead of this weekend, and people are making it difficult; Friday or Saturday is a silly question, but it seems to matter to people. I'll try my best to get homework done, but if I don't think I have enough done, I won't leave. My hopes are your hopes.

Sleep well everybody. Happy Friday.

3 comments:

  1. You do what you gotta do man. As long as your at the show and the after party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hush you. This is what I get for showing my appreciation.

    ...I GET TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... Too much? Dunno. Wish there was some focus around here. Like the only people I see I do so for explicit reasons. Wish someone would come help my stress. It'll all be gone soon, and that is a real tragedy.
    Try not to think your homework is holding you back - in the end, it's all in the mind.
    Sorry for being incoherent but unfortunately I can't be more detailed just yet.

    ReplyDelete