3.4.09

Classes

Some preliminary schedule work:

MWF 10:50-11:50 Linear Algebra
MWF 2:20-3:20 Networks
TR 9:40-11:10 Parallel and Distributed Processing
and anything oh god anything to fill my social science disto credit.

So that's my rough schedule. The CS classes are staying put, but I have a lot of flexibility with the social science class. I have no idea what I'm going to take. Fucking social science. I can't even take a journalism class like Jamie suggested - News Reporting/Writing is being offered, but isn't a social science credit anymore. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'll figure it out. I have 2 weeks or so, and I'm one of the first people to register, so hopefully not everyone else put off social science like I did...

...

Yeah, I'll be preparing plenty of classes to try and get into. =P

1 comment:

  1. for real? huh. sorry about that then. but check with someone, i was sure it counted. but my guess it you already checked. so sorry.

    ReplyDelete