15.3.09

Whoops

Sorry I missed the update yesterday, it was a busy day. I also didn't have much to talk about, so I guess I'll talk about what I did yesterday, since it did take up a lot of time.

I woke up and went out to breakfast with my folks, which was nice. Apparently, my dad's worried that he's going to be laid off. I became aware of this situation one week ago, despite the fact that it's been going on for several months. ::facepalm:: So that's fun. It puts a brand new spin on being a Senior next year, and trying to make money this summer. Breakfast was good though. :) Eggs, hashbrowns and biscuits with gravy. Yum.

After that I sat around for a while and then went to Baker's Square to have pie with some friends who came back to town on Spring Break. I didn't get pie, but we sat around talking for a while anyways, and then went to the liquor store and then called it a day.

I ended up going out for coffee later with one of that group of people, which was a great time. We sat around talking for about 3 hours, and had a very good talk. I then went to a party at another friend's house that was kind of low-key, and sort of ... interesting. There weren't very many people there, and there were one or two pretty bad awkward silences. People had just run out of things to say for a little bit. :\

That was my day. Today I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I don't think that much. I'd like to play it much more low-key. We'll see how successful I am at that.

2 comments:

  1. your breakfast sounds amazing. makes me miss brunch at mac even. and yay for friends and baker's square, and coffee, only too bad about there being awkward pauses. enjoy being low-key you've earned it

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::sneaks in::

    ::snogs::

    ::runs aaaaaaaway

    ReplyDelete