30.9.08

--o--o--d

Days be crazy.

I have two essay revisions, a test, a reading, and an algorithms assignment due tomorrow. All of it takes more time than I have, or have had. I'm just really busy, you know?

If I did a weekly music spot, when would people like to see it? I was thinking either Wednesday or Saturday, so either mid-week or on the weekend. The weekend is a bit harder for me to stick to, just because I'm usually working and homeworking then, but I don't want to cram all my updates into the weekdays either, you know?

4 comments:

  1. Well, what exactly is "Dichter des Donnerstags" on thrusdays? I thought that was the music update. But I guess the logical way to do it would be spaced out, so saturday, I guess. Or you could do a mon/wed/fri update schedule. Since they each get a week to get something to post, it's up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt you'll check this again, but Dichter des Donnerstags is just poetry, not necessarily music or lyrics. I guess I started off on the wrong foot with that one by not specifying the German. Tut mir leid. <-- I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to subscribe to comments, but here I am, checking it again, who knew? Anyways, that is cool too. A poetry update would be cool. Would a music update be songs then? Do you write a song a week? Cause imo that's a nice amount of songs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Thursday update was supposed to be poetry, and I count lyrics as poetry, even after they've been paired with music. The music update would be a review of what I've been listening to (ala WMM...KUMM, except just what I get or listen to).

    ReplyDelete